Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Peyton Mannings Quot Playoff Performance By The Numbers

John Ortiz

But a poster, a B / R novice John Ortiz name, put in numerical form the problem that I and many others have with senior Manning. Most posters disagreed, some strongly. Since some people, for whom I have a great deal of respect even defend Peyton Manning place among the National Football League quarterback beautiful, I m gonna follow John introduction of its conclusion, in part because I want to see if I m justified, partly because I want to see if I can change someone mind. I recently wrote an article arguing that there is a strong similarity between the careers of Kurt Warner and Peyton Manning that there is between those of Manning and Tom Brady. Ortiz save the opening shot in an attack on the statistical Peyton postseason performance. Mr. An interesting observation was brought to my attention by a poster on Bleacher Report.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home